AIWONDERLAND

AIWONDERLAND
Welcome!

Sunday 19 August 2012

Sweeps Like A Dream

FINALLY! I bought the long awaited BOBBI BROWN brushes!

The set includes a lip brush, foundation brush (much needed) and a eye shadow brush. A cosmetic bag also came in the box.

These brushes should be the basics, if you don't want to invest in too much brushes. I usually apply my foundation with just my fingers, because it warms the foundation a little, making it easier to blend. However, I find the coverage uneven sometimes, so I thought I would apply with a brush first and then dab with fingers.






The set retails for around £60. BUT, I bought it for £30!! There's a amazing shop called the cosmetic company which sells Bobbi Brown, MAC, Clinique, Estee Lauder etc and everything is at a reduced price. Makeups from seasons past can be bought here, as well as skincare and perfume. If you live near one of the stores , why not give them a visit. You don't know what you will find.


No comments:

Post a Comment