AIWONDERLAND

AIWONDERLAND
Welcome!

Thursday 12 July 2012

Healthy, Happy Skin!

When you see a girl with perfect hair, figure or skin you think 'Wow!I wish I had that!!' I never realised until now the sheer effort, time and hard work needed to achieve near perfection. It's true that when a girl looks good, they would have put in a lot of effort to achieve it. I've never really had the time to maintain a good skin care routine. Now, studying at university has increased my laziness in skin care routine, acne started appearing, skin started to dry, and on more than one occasion I was informed of the deterioration of the appearance of my skin.

Furthermore with the Asian indoctrination of 'blemish free white skin equals beauty' its hard to maintain the pure, untainted skin of those in glossy advertisements

SO after a stay in Manchester, I would like to think my 'maintanence' routine has now changed for the better. I still get the few annoying acne appearing, but I guess not as flagrant as before. I'm hoping with continued care my skin can return to its old state. Also, very happy to be introduced to Bobbi Brown, their skin care products seem nourishing and light. With blemish prone skin, it is very difficult to find the right level of hydration, care and oil control. Although I am only using their foundation, oil cleanser and tinted moisturiser at the moment, I cannot wait to try their moistrising gel and face tonic.

My daily routine now consists of cleasing and removing makeup, applying tonic with wool cotton pad, then messaging the gel cream in. The routine leaves a lasting refreshing feeling, and my skin feels thoroughly clean. However I do get a tingly feeling with the moistrising gel which I'm not sure is due to the strong nature of the product, or that it means the product is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment